Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Deep in thought

I'll admit it - life has been crazy at our house lately. Good crazy. We've been enjoying the nice weather when it's been around; indulging in our good fortune of having an awesome neighbor who bought a swing set for her grandson and gave us an open pass to use it when we want (yay!); inviting friends (old and new) over for a Friday night bonfire complete with s'mores and jammied toddlers; and finding fun creatures in our yard like the frog and turtle who stopped by to say hello the other weekend.

We've been continuing our goal of eating healthy and working out consistently - including our volleyball date night every Wednesday. And Nate skipped town for a few days ("it's just a few days" says the guy going to Alabama) recently.

I say all of this as an attempt to explain the slow down of posts on here.

Anyway...I was going through the camera card the other day to see if, amidst all this good crazy, there was any proof the past few weeks happened and I found this:


I'm pretty sure it was a weekday morning and I'm pretty sure he was watching Sesame Street, but I can't say for certain what they were talking about that had him pondering so intently. Regardless, it's nice to know his television time isn't completely mindless and even though his tongue isn't out, clearly, he is deep in thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment